Does anyone live in West Tennessee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherrieTeacup, Jan 9, 2006.

1. SherrieTeacup

SherrieTeacup New Member

Hi, I am looking for a friend to talk to and to do thing with who understands what we go thru. But can do things when we are able too
    Sherrie
    [This Message was Edited on 01/09/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/09/2006]
  2. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

But am now far away from home... Have you thought about starting an fm group for West Tennesse...(or finding one that is already there?)

Good luck.
  3. Lisa_b

Lisa_b New Member

Hi there

I know it has been a long time since you first posted this. I guess I missed it. I am in West Tennesse and would enjoy talking to you and everyone else about Fibro. I was diagnosed in 1998. Have a great day. Sincerely, Lisa
  4. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi,I am in west Tn. I live in the lower part of west TN. About an hour or so from Memphis or 45 minutes from Jackson. Nice to see someone from Tn.

Linda
  5. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

Hi there good to have some down home folk on here. I am orginally from Selmer TN and was born in Jackson lived in a small towns called Bemis and Malesus Heights and all my relatives are spread around all of TN. I wish I was back home but I am now in Michigan. I wish you luck finding someone, it is good to share and have someone that understands what we are going thru. I would love to talk to you any time...I am on here almost every night checking the boards. Take care now.

Lillyrose