Does anyone NOT have sleep problems?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, May 11, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

Let me rephrase, does anyone NOT have problems with insomnia? You see, I have CFIDS, and I could literally sleep 12 hours straight through at night, wake up for 2 to 3 hours in the morning, and take another 2 to 3 hour nap. I have no problems falling asleep and staying asleep, but I have a heck of a problem waking up. Tonight is an exception, however, because I'm stressing about a final exam for school that I have in 8 hours, and so sleep is not happening.

Gentle hugs,
    Kim
  2. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I would be interested to know what medications you take and what vitamins or supplements also? I can't fall asleep or stay asleep once I get there...
  3. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

I take absolutely nothing. And I could sleep hours on end whether I've been sitting around the house doing nothing all day, or have spent the entire day outside running around. I wish there were a magic pill to make the fatigue go away. I feel like I miss out on a lot because I'm constantly "resting".

Kim
  4. darude

darude New Member

I had severe insomnia for the first 6 months of this illness. Now I have trouble staying awake. I could sleep forever BUT anything over 9 hours and I'm very stiff and have a lot of pain.