Does Anyone Own a Curves for Women Business?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JP, Apr 3, 2003.

1. JP

JP New Member

and if so, are you able to manage your business with your FM or other health related conditions?

Any information would be great...thanks,
    Jan
  2. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Jan,
    I don't own Curves but I go to one in Arizona. I absolutely love it, you can work at your own pace and the ladies are mostly my age group (40 to 60). I think it would definitely take a couple of trusted family or friends to help cause the hours they stay open are long. 7 to7 Monday thru Friday and they are open Sat. from 7 to 12. Luckily they are closed Sunday. Hope this is of some help.
    Soft Hugs,
    Sandy (Cass)
  3. JP

JP New Member

I am looking at a franchise as a positive thing to own and hopefully manage. Still would love to hear from a franchise owner if you are out there.

Jan
  4. jstbrznby

jstbrznby New Member

I found one before I even knew what they were and noticed as you did that, there were REAL woman in there that were working out and I like the concept, sure seems right up our alley. If I had had the money I would have joined, now it looks like I am headed to Denver for the summer.

Bottom Line: I think this is a great idea!
  5. jstbrznby

jstbrznby New Member

Hi Girls,

I just stsarted doing the 'Curves" thing and I love it!!! And, Jan I would be very interested in finding out more on the franchise too, Just seems like an answer to a concept I have been looking for even long before I got 'fat'! LOL

AND, did you know that the man behind this program has done a huge study on FM and CFS? Very interesting what he has to say and what he has to offer in terms of getting and staying healthy!

It has been great so far, HUGS.....Pam2