does anyone run fevers from fibro or cfs? i am getting worried

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Apr 14, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

iwent to dr's on wednesday and they said oh your running a temp 99.9 and today it was 98.9 and i just took it it was 99.1

normally i run really low 95-96...maybe my mind is in overtime, but i just ooled up on mayoclinic signs of both fibro/cfs symptoms and they do not mentions fevers...i look up lupus and fevers over 100.0 chronic unexplained...

well just wonder if anyone runs fevers while having a flare or something...

jodie
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I run low grade fevers.....not sure if I did when I was just diagnosed with FM....but I know for sure that i did every day on CFIDS.....I've had this around 20 yrs.

I have alwasy ran below "normal" temps so even if I have a so called normal temp I feel sick.......

I go through spurts on it now and truthfully I do not pay to much attention to it. Susan
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just wondered...i have taken my temp only when i think i have someting viral or chest cold stuff...then i run fever..this is different not head,or chest cold stuff...
    no nausua...so i do not think i have the flu...plus i have been getting dizzy...

and my eyes have been playing games on me...but i don't know if it is the bifocals that i should be wearing fmore often...

jodie
  4. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

FEERS ARE COMMON WITH CFS. FM CAUSE OR TEMPS IN GENERAL TO RUN LOWER 95 OR 96, WHICH IS MINE, I GET FEVERS OFF AND ON IN A MONTHS TIME. 1 OR 2 DAYS HERE OR THERE. MY DR WHO IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON FM AND CFS SAYS IT IS CAUSES BY A CHRONIC BACTERAL INFECTION ARE BODIES HAVE FROM THE CFS AND FM.IF YOU READ UP ON CFS IT TALKS ABOUT FEVER. HOPE THIS HELPS. I CALL MY DR EACH TIME I HAVE THEM, HE KEEPS TRACK OFIT.
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just do not anything else to boot...i do not know what i will do if they dxme with something else wrong...

i think or know i need to give up the cigs now...just thankful i have not smoked as long as others...but none the less it can't help anything...

jodie
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just do not anything else to boot...i do not know what i will do if they dxme with something else wrong...

i think or know i need to give up the cigs now...just thankful i have not smoked as long as others...but none the less it can't help anything...

jodie
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

always seem to feel like crap anyways..i am not getting any chills...i have had chills and every bone felt like it was being crushed but no fever...just the below normal temp..

jodie
  8. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

IF IT IS MORE THAN A COUPLE DAYS CALL YOU DR AND ASK IF IT IS NORMALL, IF YOU HAVE OTHER SYSMP THEN ID GET CHECKED, I USEALLY JUST HAVE A TEMP A DAY OR TWO, THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN. YOU WILL GET TO KNOW WHEN IT IS FROM THE CFS
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i know they have dx me with fibro but i don't knwo officially cfs...this might mbe explaining why i want to pass out to sleep but wake up and want to go back again...but force myself to do some things i have to...

jodie
  10. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

the cfs does that to me, my body totally shuts down, i have to rest till i can get up again, and then i do some stuff and feel the need to lay down again. it is a vecious cycle, good luck