does anyone take mirtazapine and cymbalta

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by limbo, Jan 22, 2006.

1. limbo

limbo Member

I'm new to this board, and my meds work somewhat, but I have gained weight, and what is so weird I build excess muscle on my upper leg and behind when I excerise. I can do the treadmill about 15 to 20 minutes two or three times a week. dr, phyiscal therapist don't know hello!! Is this the growth hormone?

Also any tips on swelling from IBS? this board has helped me, not to feel so alone with this, I have tried every docter they don't have a clue.
  2. limbo

limbo Member

Hi sorry I'm so slow, need I say more. I have found NFA is doing some clinical trials and they have called it spasticity a buildup of abnormal increase in muscles tone caused by damage of the central nervous system. The reasearch is Acorda Therapeutics.

I had this happen once years back before I even heard of fibromyalgia, so this tells me its been slowly progressive with me. I bet it is connected to IBS. I used to bloat even then, just a few times, today I can't stand anything tight on my waist. I'm going to do more research on this.. What do you do to handle your IBS, I hate it the bloating is the worst.