does anyone take oil of oregano?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Jul 17, 2012.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I take a few drops in apple juice concentrate when I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something. (tastes awful though) It's amazing stuff and has kept me much healthier for the last 3 years. Every winter I would be sick with bronchitis and twice with pneumonia. Just started taking it again yesterday because I seem to have a lingering cough from the bug I picked up in May. I have an appt. to see my doctor tomorrow, checking why I'm having breathing problems. I was just reading up on it today and surprise.....Dr. Teitelbaum recommends it for CFS. Think I'll make it a point to take it daily instead of just now and then. I would LOVE to find a cure for the fatigue.

I was told about this years ago by an artist friend who couldn't get rid of bronchitis even though she had been taking antibiotics. Her husband read about it and suggested she give it a try and within 2 days she couldn't believe how much better she felt.
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

and I'll share my unbelievable fatigue. By the way, I bought lemon balm today along with GABA. I'll try the lemon balm first for a couple of weeks.