Does anyone use Nasonex? First time, feel weird!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Saoirse3, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

My doc gave me this for a clogged eustachian tube and I used it for the first time tonight. I feel "buzzy" - dizzy, lightheaded and kind of buzzed. Am I supposed to feel like this? I don't like to use prescriptions unless it's absolutely necessary. If I could fix this earache ANY other way, I would. It hurts! I mean, so does everything else, but this is REALLY bothering me!

Any ideas would be really helpful. I upped my Vitamins C and D, so maybe that will help some (?)

Soft hugs,

Stacey
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I felt like that the first couple of times I used it too. Does the dr. have you on two sprays each side or just one?
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

I'll just weigh in, because I have been on Nasonex. I have not had the symptoms that you are describing, even when I first began it. It didn't really do much for me at all unless I took it every day to keep the congestion down long-term.
  4. joanierav

joanierav Member

i used nasonex for a while now. if i didnt i would have one sinus infection after another. i need to use it every day.

i never had any problems with it, right from the beginning. sometimes side effects from a med, stop after a few days. if not i would call the doc. this may not be for you.

sorry to hear this, good luck, joanierav
  5. Philip452

Philip452 Member

After having quite a lot of tests on allergies done, and still unable to find out what the problem of my running nose was, using Nasonex helped to relieve the most unpleasant affects of my condition. I have not experienced any side-effects. What I enjoy the most is that this spray doesn't destroy or acidize my nose. hope can help others.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
  6. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Hi Philip452, I had a lifetime of allergy/sinus issues prior to 1995, took all the otc drugs, allergy MD,, etc...you name no healing.

Pycnogel came into my Life in Sept 1995 and in about 2 weeks or so I threw out all the drugs....never to buy one again and it is 19 yrs soon.

I took Pycnogenol for a whole year and then found Grape Seed Extract and the rest is history....again I have not used a drug for allergy/sinus issues since 1995.

I have a LOT of posts here on Grape Seed Extract, so check them out...you can also do your own search on grape seed extract and allergies/sinus issues....I'm not talking GrapeFruit seed extract, I'm talking GrapeSeed Extract from the seeds of grapes. jam
  7. FibroJune

FibroJune Member

You have to love grape seed it can help with so many different things.
  8. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

SO MUCH and to thinnk when I got on it in 1995, it was for the reason we were told "it may prevent cancer"....that was my major reason and then the allergies/sinus issues healed....... jam