Does anyone use the Cuddle Ewe underquilt to sleep?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fmcurepls, Jul 9, 2006.

1. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

Hi everyone. I just ordered the Cuddle Ewe and am wondering if it is helping anyone sleep? It is supposed to help your trigger points.

Thanks

Sharon
  2. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

i bought a new beautyrest mattress recently but didn't experience the full benefits until i added a cuddle ewe. i got the travel sized cuddle ewe and i LOVE it. best buy i think i've made so far when it comes to restful sleep and pain relief.

eddie
  3. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

Thank you so much for your response. I have a temperpedic mattress and I wake up in so much pain since I purchased it. I can't wait for my cuddle ewe to get here.

Sharon
  4. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

I hope you are able to buy one soon. Thank you for your response.

Sharon
  5. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Sharon:

My mom and sister bought me mine for Christmas 4 years ago. I still have the same one, but it has gotten much flatter than when I first got it. I LOVE it and it has made it possible for me to sleep for longer than 40 minutes at a time. They offer a 30 day risk free trial. So you really do not have much to lose.

Good luck, and I hope you can get one. I sometimes see them being listed on the freecycle message boards that I belong to through Yahoo. Have you ever heard of these...they try to get people to share what we already have to keep these things from filling up landfills when they can be used by others. Try typing freecycle in any search engine, and you should get to one.

Ingrid
  6. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING MY CUDDLE EWE THIS WEEK. AS FAR AS YOU SLEEPING ONLY 40 MINUTES AT A TIME, HAVE YOU HAD A SLEEP STUDY? I CURRENTLY TAKE XYREM AND IT HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY. I HOPE YOU CAN START SLEEPING LONGER AND GETTING INTO DEEP SLEEP.

SHARON
  7. urge2soar

urge2soar New Member

I think you will find it helpful, although after spending the night at a hotel with a feather bed I'm considering adding another layer.

After a few months, the Cuddle Ewe will mat down some. It's good to take outside to air out and give a good shaking. They don't last more than 2 years, in my opinion. I don't weight much, so hubby's side is definitely flatter.

Enjoy!

8. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

I put off buying one because it was so expensive but now that i have it i LOVE IT, and would never ever give it back or go without one. They're really comfortable and worth every penny.
  9. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

Thank you for your response. I should be receiving mine any day. I can't wait. I know it is only a small part of the puzzle but any part will help. Have a great night's sleep!

Sharon
  10. mrpain

mrpain New Member

Is a cuddle ewe suppose to be hot like the temperpedic? Is it a foam type mattress. Thanks in advance..
  11. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

The cuddle ewe is a quilt that you put under the bottom sheet on top of the mattress. It is supposed to be fluffy so you have less pain on your trigger points. I haven't received mine yet so I don't know if it is hot or not. I have a temperpedic now and I don't think it is hot. I also don't think it is that comfortable and I can't return it.
    The cuddle ewe has a 90 day money back guarantee. Also it is made out of wool. You can go on the prohealth site and look it up or call the toll free number to ask questions.

Sharon
  12. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

No, the Cuddle Ewe doesn't get hot. It's just like a special mattress pad.
  13. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

where can I find out more about this Cuddle Ewe?
    any websites and how much does it cost?

Ann
  14. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

15. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

hope someone can answer

Ann
  16. kriskwon

kriskwon New Member

I believe you can buy them rght here on this site. Just look at the top of this board and go to "Store". They have all kinds.
  17. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I have a problem with night sweats too. It's awful!!!

I have a mattress, then a foam mattress (fake Tempurpedic), then I have a down feather topper. To be honest, if I shook it out every day like I should I'm sure it would be better, but it's hard to do that when you hurt.

I had always wondered about the Sleep No. ones. Guess that's not a good ideas.

Right now I'm tired of getting up soaked and having to change my clothes in the middle of the night.
    Tigger
  18. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Cuddle Ewe completely changed my sleep - they're fantastic. Five stars!! Jane