Does Anyone use

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, Aug 21, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Netflix? the online Movie store? you can get unlimitid rentals for 9.99 a month or 2 for 5.99 month! they mail them to you, and when your done watching the movie .............................You just put it in the post paid envolope and drop it back in the mail!...........................I just signed up last friday ! You get a 2 week free trial. they just send you another movie after they recieve the one back you just watched!..........................................................thought it might help us out! ..............Sydney....................p.s. large selection to choose from!
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Please let us know how it goes. I say the ad on TV and thought it sounded good. I just wanted to talk to someone that had tried it.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Donnaeil~~ these are the prices they gave me! That's why i signed up! maybe they have updated their program (hope so!!) I Hate to say this But i'm such a tite wad that i probably wouldn't have signed up for it if it wasn't a good Deal!!lollol

Sweetie~~ I will Let you know how it Goes!!

GG~~~~~Hi and thanks for letting me in on the scupe!! I had forgotten about Documentarys! Also I LOve Enviormental and Wildlife Films! Can you let me know the website for Grocery shopping?? Up Here In the MT Outback It's kind of limited But there is a costco about 14 miles from here!

so it's not to bad!! I hear you on the sancturary thing!! Those Darn Dr.s won't Leave their offices!! And I often wonder if my Doc is a there when i have an appt!!!lollol

Have to wait for an hour to get in to see Her!! lol The choclate Cake recipie was Mouth Watering !! I have to copy it down asap.!

Lauralea~~~ Glad you are loving it!! with the gas prices up as high as they are it pays to shop online I think!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]