Does barometric pressure change do THIS?!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sp, Jan 2, 2003.

1. sp

sp New Member

the weirdest thing happened to me one weekend when I was home in bed in alot of pain, with the usual heavy head feeling, bad headache and body pains. I just happened to puff my cheeks out like a chipmunk, and when I did that, it was like there was fluid moving around in the area of my face by my ear. I massaged that area with my fingers, and felt like a mushy, squeaky fluid moving around. I can't explain it, but I was quite shocked. My ear and face feel fine, so I assumed it was a barometric pressure thing.

Has anyone else had this happen?
  2. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

I had something like that, just as weird. I didn't even mention it to anyone. I felt like I had water in my ears, side of face. When I lay on my face, I could feel water moving when I sat up, in the ears area. I could also feel it when I shook my head around. I thought I had an ear infection. I did have aching of the ear about 2 weeks later and used sweet oil in it to help. Now I don't have the water feeling in my ears. But it is a weird feeling.
    I have always felt that barometric pressure, humidity play a big part in our fms pain and symptoms. I am worse whenthe humidity is highest, and the barometer changes.
    How about anyone else?
    sue