Does coffee "knock you for a loop"?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hi,
    These DD's have changed a lot of things in my life, especially how I respond to things I consume.

Up until this week, I've had to drink two mugs of coffee (mixed - half regular and half decaff.), just to stay awake during the day, and to be able to concentrate.I've suffered no ill efffects from that.

Now, however, since I've been on Oxygen during the nght, I get heart palpitations after drinking my usual coffee mixture. These last for over three hours, and during this time I'm so achy and exhausted that I'm afraid to do anything, because of the bumping lump in my chest. Then I feel better.

Could it be that the combination of acupuncture, which is normalizing my whole body, and the oxygen at night, has made it so I don't need the coffee any more? My brain fog is much better. This seems too obvious to me, but maybe it's so.

What do you think?

Thanks,
    Terry

2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

You might try stopping the coffee and see if it helps. Even the decaf part.

Do you drink pop? If you do does the caffiene in it give you a problem, too?

I don't seem to have a problem with coffee. I pulled up to my favorite latte stand this morning and said "Caffiene me!!"

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  3. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

No, I don't drink sodas, except very rarely. I'm stopping the coffee, and it's a shame, It was one of my last true culinary pleasures. I guess it's decafinated green tea for me, from now on. Oh well, at least I can feel rightious about it. LOL.
    Thanks
    Terry.
    Enjoy a cup of java for me. T.

[ advertisement ]