does coral calcium help with fibromyalgia?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jeannedanna, Nov 22, 2002.

1. jeannedanna

jeannedanna New Member

Any one on Coral Calcium??Which is better..Barefoots..or Alka-mine...does it constipate?
  2. jeannedanna

jeannedanna New Member

Any one on Coral Calcium??Which is better..Barefoots..or Alka-mine...does it constipate?
  3. kellogs

kellogs New Member

I just started taking it.So i cant say much yet although my mom is taking it and swears it is helping
    her, I will try anything for relief, worth a try.
    Are you taking it?If so is it helping you.
    I read that it does help fibromyalgia but they
    will say anything to make a sell ya know.
    Well good luck!!!!1
  4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Saw Barefoot's infomercial yesterday & he is pretty convincing & seems to believe in his product......I would like to try it (one thing at a time though - too many different things going on right now - I don't know which is doing what)
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I haven't compared prices, but I have never been able to buy at better prices then they have here. I know the products are of the highest quality, and a large part of the profits go toward research for causes/cures for our illnesses.

Love, Mikie
  6. kay

kay New Member

My hubby and I have been taking it, FOR several months. We sware by it. Anyone who wants to check it out can go to search and put in coral calcium and read, all about it and also what is in it! My whole family is on it and lots of my friends. You can also geta roll of ph papers from them and it has the chart on it, to check your ph!! Not all calcium has what we need. Good luck
  7. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I spent an hour yesterday reading about the Barefoot Doctor and I'm really impressed. I'm going to order some but I'm sensitive to many supplements so I'm going to order just the coral calcium without all the vitamins so won't order from Barefoot. This site sells a nice product of coral calcium from the same company that makes Barefoot which is Nature's Benefit.

Love, Jasmine
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have not tried it yet! I paid a small fortune for it with the two books, but Pro Health has it now, and it seems to be the same product at a much better price.

I take so many different supplements now, that I am trying to figure out how to work the calcium in my daily routine.

Will let you know when I take it, and if it helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. TaniaF

TaniaF Member

I have osteoporosis too and wondered if coral calcium would be the same as calcium carbonate or citrate for my bones. I need 1200 mg daily.
    Tania