Does Cymbalta make anyone VERY tried

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by browneyelady48, Jan 16, 2007.

1. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

I already have the CFID. And now after 2 weeks I cant get off the couch after taking the cymbalta. And I cant say that it is helping my pain at all.

I want to snack all the time, but when it comes down to eating a meal, I dont seem to be hungry. Thats not good because I am eating junk food.

My main concern is the tiredness and sleeping so much and I have the brain fog even worse. I was started out with 30 mg the first week and now 60. I go back to the dr next week.
    Thanks Brenda
  2. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

It flipped my xanax too....so I was up for 5 days w/out sleep!

I've had that happen to me with SSRI's, tramadol, strattera...

I can't take them. It's too bad, because I could feel the pain relief, before zipping out.

Suz
  3. scooterdawg23

scooterdawg23 New Member

I had been on Cymbalta (30mg) for several months for depression. I was already on medication for nerve pain as well as narcotics, both which I had been on for years before the "FIBRO" MONSTER raised its' ugly head. I had exessive sleepiness up to at times sleeping 16 to 18 hours a day. My Doctor increased Cymbalt to 60 mg. I phased off all narcotic pain meds and have slept no more than 8 hours a night since.

Hope this helps you some and doesn't just rattle on. I know I always blamed the sleepiness on everything except my pain meds, but truth was............

scooterdawg23