Does Dairy Queen Contain Dairy?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by LittleBluestem, Jul 19, 2010.

1. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

My dietitian wants me to cut back on dairy. Does anyone know if Dairy Queen contains any dairy product? I asked one of the cashiers, but he did not know.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

from reporter Jaminhealth.

Rock
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I suppose I could have found that myself by doing a web search. It was good of you to do it for me. The cashier had no idea what was in it. He said, “We just get this mix in.” I was hoping it would be the margarine equivalent of ice cream (without any transfats, or course).

I live in a small town, so our local Dairy Queen don’t usually have a lot of Blizzard flavors. Since this is the 25th anniversary of the Blizzard, they have 25 flavors this year. I am planning on having about 15 of them, along with most of the Flavor of the Months.

That is not going to help my rather lame attempt to cut down on dairy. I am not lactose intolerant and don’t have any other problems with dairy, so don’t see the point. I have a suspicion that she tells everyone to cut back on dairy.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/20/2010]