DOES IT WORK? NEW "CURES"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by misships, Nov 6, 2006.

1. misships

misships New Member

HI, FOLKS!
    I'm new here. I have been an osteoarthritis woman for about 11 years - since I was 46. I have done all the physical therapies, water exercise, Rx drugs, and had 2 total hip replacements, as well as a series of injections into my back for arthritis. I've had great success with the surguries and the back procedure, but recently I have been gaining weight at an alarming rate and I fear for my knees.
    At any rate - I see my doctor tomorrow, so I'll wait to see what comes of our visit.
    I am writing today to ask if any of you have tried the FLEX-PROTECT COX-2 INHIBITOR which is sold online and on TV. If so, have you experienced any success with it?
    Do any of you take the Omega Fish Oil from the Arctic? Again, has anyone noticed any improvements?

Thanks so much, everybody. I do not have any friends or associates who suffer from the Big A as severly as I do, so I have no one with whom to compare notes!

Recently my family-care doctor raised my Synthroid from 40 mcg to 88 and now to 150mcg. I have been reading about a possible link between hyperthyroidism and FM. Does anybody out ther with severe OA pain also suffer from thyroid problems?

I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy your friends and family at Thanksgiving.

Regards,
    MissHips
  2. cct

cct Member

Just yesterday I saw a little news blurb about arthritis and bee sting therapy!

The news program was discussing the possitive effects of bee sting therapy on arthritis.

Have you ever tried this type of therapy?
  3. sdjones

sdjones New Member

Hi, there is a product that my mother has tried and had success with; my mother has rheumatoid arthritis.

It's called....CMO - Cetyl Myristoleate and is sold through.....http://www.herbalhealer.com.

Dr. Mariah McCain has an 'ask the naturopath' feature on every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. central time on this site and I email her to ask about my mom's arthritis. Well, she recommended CMO - Cetyl Myristoleate and my mom was on it about 2 weeks when she began to notice that her pain was a lot less and she could move more easily than before. It's been about 2 months and my mom has many days that she doesn't have any pain at all. On the days that she has the pain, it's no where near as severe as before she began the CMO - Cetyl Myristoleate .

Before you can email Dr. McCain, you have to become a member which is a free service. Just request a catalog, which is free also, and your membership number will come with it, then just include your member number in your emails to her.

God Bless,
    Sandra