Does the Heat get to you too?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jul 24, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

AS the weather here as been in the high 90's for so long that I can't remember it being lower.

I am not getting any thing done with this heat. I walk out the door and it is like sitcking my face in the oven door as the HEAT hits me right in the face and makes me feel like every part of me is heavy and will not move.

IT is so hot that it hurts me to be out side,and our swamp cooler is not working as well as it did because of this heat wave we are having.

I get so hot that just loading my dishwasher takes me a hour to do and I have to sit down and rest before I finish loading it. It is the same way with the wahing I get so tired and hurting so much that it will take for ever to get it all done.

I am so tired and need to go to the store and get some thing for dinner but it is still 98 degree's and that is to hot to go out side and drive.

I just hurt all over and feel like my body is made of lead and will not move. And my pain levels are getting HIGHER in this heat too. I don't know what to do about it? All I want to do is lay down where it is cool and sleep for a while. But there is so much going on today that I can't just lay around.
    OH well I am going to try to go to town for a minute. TAke care and wish me luck
    Rosemarie
  2. MsE

MsE New Member

When the weather gets like it was this past week, it is all I can do to turn over on the sofa. My sis, who has MS, reacts the same way to heat.
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

Can't handle heat either

I am 50 and have FMS and CFS

Last week it was high 90's here

I didn't go outside much - when I did, it made me sick