Does the noise from fireworks make you feel worse?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Beadlady, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I feel like all my nerve endings are absolutely on overload. I can not watch the fire works anymore. We live just across the river from where the annual fire work show takes place so it is still really loud.

It is unreal how much money people spend on this stuff. There are still bombs going off in my neighborhood and it will continue for hours.
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I don't go near them, but hear them in my neighborhood and they really don't bother me that much....watched the program from D.C. last night, it was nice...good entertainment. They only last for 5-10 minutes in my area so not that bad....it is a huge money deal and overdone in many respects. jam

Just heard about a fireworks major accident yesterday in Simi Valley, CA....fireworks
    exploded before they were set to go off and 28 people were injured in the crowd...

Our town stopped doing them a good 10 yrs ago as fires on the cliffs were started and then
    the "fog" over the ocean area made the fireworks harder to view.... The city has saved
    a lot of money and now SM college has them every year....in their large open field. Lots of
    crowds and I went once and that was enough.