Does the Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner work?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SweetT, Apr 22, 2008.

1. SweetT

SweetT New Member

I am wondering if this product works on showers without tile walls, but just regular bathtub like walls, with shower doors.
  2. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

And, just how are the Scrubbing Bubbles supposed to work? Sorry, I just can't get serious over this question. Thanks for question, lol, your mr Bill. Hope you find a real answer.
  3. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Help. I'll take my chances with the flying snakes of Malaysia. lol, mr Bill

I'm out of my knowledge zone here. I just spray the shower with oven cleaner.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/22/2008]
  4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I have a story to tell you about this.

My Mother purchased one and put it in the bathroom with the shower stall. My Father goes in to take a shower and ASSUMES the device is a soap dispenser. so he pushed the button and cleaning solution is squirting on him. Then is he accusing my mother of trying to kill him!

My mother indicated that they don't work well. That the wand goes in the same speed as it rotates to spray the cleaner. Some spots get spray, lots of spots don't. My mother isn't impressed with the product.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks for sharing that great story and for your mother's assessment. I have been toying with the idea.

What a a shock your dad must have had.....!

6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Hi Sweet T. I have one of those and love it. It doesn't totally clean your shower, but I clean it less often that i used to before I purchased the scrubbing bubbles cleaner. It also makes your bathroom spell fresh and clean, not perfumy.
  7. justjanelle

justjanelle New Member

is that it hangs down from the shower-head-pipe. And then the spray nozzle is down at the bottom of the dispenser. So even though it does spray up A LITTLE, it does not spray upwards enough to get all the water-spots and soap film. This is especially noticeable if you have a glass shower door.

Having said that -- I do think it makes a big difference in the general cleanliness of the shower. Scrubbing is so hard for me to do, and I'm thankful that I don't have to do it so often now. So I'll keep using it!

Best wishes,
  8. SweetT

SweetT New Member

I might try it.
  9. Toga

Toga Member

but my dh says "no." We use the Tilex Shower Spray that we spray daily after the last shower of the day. We have a walk-in, glass block and tile shower.

It's my husband's thing. He likes lots of shower heads spraying on him at the same time. I told him that he should just go to a car wash. (I just use one shower head.)

But anyway, the daily spray works well. And since I've been telling him that I want the push button thing he has gotten real good about spraying the Tilex stuff. I just mention, when we see the commercial, that I'm going to get one. He used to fight me about the Tilex.

I'm pretty smart, aren't I?

I've heard lots of people say they love the push button. My daughter has one and she thinks its great.

10. sues1

sues1 New Member

one of the best things we have found is using liquid soap. It does not leave residue like regular bath soap.

I used to also wax the walls of the shower (not part you stand on!). Looked nice so much longer.

My best solution for me though was my weekly housekeeper. She always cleans the shower, tub, doors and all. But it is not dirty, no build up anyhow, because we use liquid soap.