does this happen to you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CooBax, Jan 19, 2006.

1. CooBax

CooBax New Member

Just wondering if anyone else is far worse in the morning...i seem to be really bad in the morning improve for a bit in the afternoon then crash in the evening....does this sound familiar? Thanks

Lesley
  2. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I always wake up feeling like I am coming out from a general anaesthetic - totally exhausted. Takes me ages to come round - I am not usually up and about before midday. Paradoxically I can't get to sleep until 4 or 5 AM!!

Love Bunchy x
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

I'm so glad you posted this. I usually feel very bad in the morning and then improve (most days) as the day wears on.

THanks.

Kendra
  4. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Mornings are horrible!!!
    I set 3 alarms.. My daughter still drags me out of the bed.. It's everything I can do in the morning to just get out of bed.. Once I'm up and functioning I'm not so bad.. Seems like my peak time to get important things done is between noon and 2 or 3..by late afternoon I'm out of it..
  5. shan1078

shan1078 New Member

Yes, I hate the mornings!! I'll ache so bad, that I dread getting out of bed. When I do get out of bed, I don't really "get going", until 2 hours later.

I've learned that I can take a pain pill first thing when I wake up, it helps ward off the pain for the whole day. It's worth trying
  6. suexi

suexi New Member

It all varys a little but for the most part I wake up feeling like I partied my ass off with a hangover and can hardly lift myself; then gets a little better; then at nite; out of it or so wired up and exhausted; rarely can I go out.
    Susan
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Same. I end up going to bed 8.00pm I am up late tonight as it is nearly 9.00
    Crom