Does this happend to you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by niceguy11, Sep 8, 2008.

1. niceguy11

niceguy11 New Member

Sometime when I wake up from a nap my heart pounds (today it did for about an hour) almost like a panic attack without the panic .After it subsides my bladder fills up rather quickly.

Do any of you have this experience?
    I have suffered with CFS for most of my life

2. greatgran

greatgran Member

This happens to me but I haven't a clue as to why. Had a complete cardo work up about 3 years ago, everything ok.

I have CFS so guess its related.

Yep, the running to the bath room never connected the two but do experience this.

My heart does this a lot especially after eating so wonder if there is a connection .

No help but can relate.

God Bless,
  3. frankiesmom

frankiesmom New Member

It seems like it happens more when I'm just sitting (like watching tv) or laying down. I have to have an event recorder put on this Thurs to record how often this occurs. Not real sure what an event recorder is. I guess I have to push a button every time I feel it (my doctor calls it palpitations - he just wants to make sure it's nothing serious ((I have FM and Lupus)).
  4. cordy250

cordy250 Member

event recorders are great. I had a sporadic arrythmia that could never be caught on a holter monitor or ekg because it never happened when I had those. Then came the event recorder, basically a portable ekg that you only need to use when you are experiencing the arrythmia and we were able to cstch it, diagnose and eventually cure it.
  5. star273

star273 New Member

My Dr. prescribed me Atenalol. At times I would have them so bad that I felt like I was going to pass out. The medicine evens out the heart rythem and I dont feel the palpitations so bad. Maybe ask your Dr. if he thinks it would help.