DOES THIS JUST KEEP GETTING WORSE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GLASTETTER, Jul 20, 2006.

1. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

I just found out I have FM & Artho three months ago
    and it has been down hill ever since. Every month I
    am making more and more mistakes at my job. The tiredness is just awful. When I was going through my divorce in 2004 I was working three jobs to buy a house and now I want to go to bed a soon as I get home from work. My pain is in my neck, shoulders, hips and lower back. I have had four carpal tunnel surgeries, tennis elbow on both arms, the ulner nerve on both arms and both shoulders done also. And I think I need my right hand done again.
    Will I ever been my old self?
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Glastetter:

Good days and bad days, you know. I find rest, heating pad, meds and healthy living are the best. I am sorry you have to work. The day might come when you can not, but it seems you have it under control enough to do that.

nyrofan
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Glastetter:

Good days and bad days, you know. I find rest, heating pad, meds and healthy living are the best. I am sorry you have to work. The day might come when you can not, but it seems you have it under control enough to do that.

nyrofan
  4. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

I am crying because it feels so good to talk to someone else with the same problem. My name is Barbara and I just got married in April and then find out I have this. I believe I have had it for years, I have IBS, acid reflux,artho, restless leg but i had different doctors for everything. Now i just see one and she is great, i am on a lot of meds. it is amazing that i can work but if i keep messing up i won't be here for much longer

thanks
    barb