Does this shaky tired thing happen to you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Nov 25, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Today I went to the mall (i know, crazy) and carried a heavy box to the car. Ever since then I'm SO tired and shaky. My arms and legs are just a shakin'.

I feel like I can't do anything physical without repercussions. Exercise, anything sends me into a downward spiral of needing bed rest.

Thanks,
    Meow
  2. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

Yes I am feeling like that now, and for no reason...but when I am out and start to feel sick, I start to feel shaky right away, got to get home, or I ll faint for sure... sharo5650....
    my legs are a sign for sure
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I seem to get that feeling every time I go to the store. At first I thought it was low blood sugar, so I would test it when I got home. My blood sugar would be fine.

So, I guess it is from this stupid, horrible thing... either fibro or chronic fatigue syndrome.

Tigger
  4. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

I thought it was because I needed to eat more protein - like Tigger said a blood sugar thing, but it doesn't seem to help.

-Kathi
  5. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

I told my dr. about it and she said "eat protein" so I tried that too and it didn't work! it's like no one understands. i can't do anything and i'm so frustrated.
  6. Empower

Empower New Member

My arms or legs feel like "gumby"
  7. lease79

lease79 New Member

This is a major symptom for me these days, & because of it I find it very hard to go out at all. But summer for me seems to make it 10 times worse :(
  8. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

but i used to get that bad in the spring from pollen season, when i lived in a neighbourhood w/ too many flowers. Then i got the same feeling from taking a Green's drink. It was in winter, so it took me awhile to realize the bee pollen in the drink (all the Green's seem to have it) was doing it too me.

I got worse and worse, could barely walk a block real slow and i'd have to rest and be all knock kneed and winded, until I recognized the symptoms and found the allergen. If you do some inventory of possible causes you might find relief. Good luck.

jeanne
  9. greatgran

greatgran Member

Hi Meow, yes I too get the symptoms as you and others described..Thought it was a blood sugar thing but it wasn't..Its got to part of this DD, I have cfs..
    Know what you mean about doctors!!!!

Wish I had some advise as to what to do for the symptoms but can only relate to them..

God Bless,
    greatgran
  10. millennia

millennia New Member

That happens to me when I over exert myself sometimes. I've always thought that it had to do with low blood sugar, but I'm not sure.
  11. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

but i find it happens alot when im hungry too.
  12. BethM

BethM New Member

The tremors I get are a warning that I've done too much (again) and better rest, and soon, or I risk a major fibro flare. My hands tremble, and I need to pay attention to that. I think it's an overload warning from my body.

Peace,
    Beth.
  13. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I have shakey hands pretty much everyday.But just recently after spendinf a few nights in the hospital with my daughter and then being nurse maid to her and my husband I had the worse case of my whole body shaking.Legs,arms,hands evne my head felt like it was shaking.I was and still am very tired.I think it is a sign of overdoing it.Sad that just a trip to go shopping made you feel so bad.I can see why I had the shakes it has been along 2 weeks but I have never exsperinced it from one day out.I hope that gets better soon.It is a busy time of the year.I am going to do alot of mail order shopping cause it is hard to do the mall thing.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Sheila
  14. seveneyes

seveneyes New Member

Not only do I get shaky, but I get so tired that I can't move. I had nearly 30 people at my house for Thanksgiving. It's Sunday, and I still haven't recovered. I love to shop, but I decided that the deals of Black Friday just weren't worth it. Hopefully, I'll recover before Christmas:)