does your body have to recover

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibolady, Sep 25, 2002.

1. fibolady

fibolady New Member

after one day if you "do something". yesterday i had to drive 45 minutes to doctors apptment and do a stop for a birthiday present. (pushing cart around store) i didn't cook supper and rested when i arrived home. this morning, i am completely wiped out. it seems whenever i do something the next day or few days i pay for it. this has been going on forever. are the rest of you like this?

also, i have been walking a lot this summer and should be in better shape but the extra exercise does not seem to affect this problem. i would love to have one whole good week where i could do something everyday. this is a major problem that the outside world cannot grasp. i can have a good week if i don't go anywhere or do practically anything, boy that gets boring.

i would love to hear from some others on this delima, problem, fate, curse, whatever you would like to call it on fms. :]

warm regards, fibolady
  2. fibolady

fibolady New Member

after one day if you "do something". yesterday i had to drive 45 minutes to doctors apptment and do a stop for a birthiday present. (pushing cart around store) i didn't cook supper and rested when i arrived home. this morning, i am completely wiped out. it seems whenever i do something the next day or few days i pay for it. this has been going on forever. are the rest of you like this?

also, i have been walking a lot this summer and should be in better shape but the extra exercise does not seem to affect this problem. i would love to have one whole good week where i could do something everyday. this is a major problem that the outside world cannot grasp. i can have a good week if i don't go anywhere or do practically anything, boy that gets boring.

i would love to hear from some others on this delima, problem, fate, curse, whatever you would like to call it on fms. :]

warm regards, fibolady
  3. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

It seems like when I get a chance to get out of the house, I pay for it the next day. Makes ya wonder if its worth leaving my nest.
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

yep totally use less for at least a day or to after doing much of anything,dd icant stand it i want my life back!