Dog/Animal Lovers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Check out my profile pick.

Choose joy!
  2. OpheliaP

OpheliaP New Member

Lol! Thanks, greenbean!
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Love the pic,certainly makes you smile,lol.
    Can recognise Scooby Do & Snoopy but as for the rest ??
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I see Snoopy, Goofy, Marmaduke, Underdog, Droopy and Scooby-Do. Don't know who the other two are.

Smile on purpose!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Love the cartoon photo! is that Huckelberry Hound down in the front by snoopy? ,,,,They could do some justice!,,,,S
  6. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

No, that's Droopy. I wonder why Huck didn't make the jury!?

I think the skinny ugly one might be Ren or Stimpey, whice ever one was the dog. Horrible cartoon by the way!

Choose joy!
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Way to go, GB....!

Just heard on the news that the judge isn't a pushover and will not necessarily follow the DA's sentencing guidelines.

Way to go! We'll see in Dec.

What a horrible person to do those things to animals...all that are in that "sport" as they choose to all it.

Nothing sporting about it.

8. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Oops, that's not Marmaduke (who also should be on the jury) it's Astro from the Jetsons.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

Remember Yogi and Boo-Boo? B- was a dog right? and the Flinstones family pet Dino? I know!lol but hey they could Help to don't you think? lolo!

Yep i think that one is stimpey (the wierd lookin one!)
    [This Message was Edited on 08/27/2007]
  10. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I've been told that the two really ugly ones are Ren and Stimpy. I don't know why but I was thinking Stimpy was a cat! One of the younger gals here (age is showing again!) identified them.

Sorry, Yogi and BooBoo were bears! I'd let them be on the jury, too, though!

Dina would have been good, Odie from Garfield and probably the one who REALLY should be on there is Otto from Beetle Baily. The Army gets these things taken care of!!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  11. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I don't get this - I recognise the characters but who's VIC????????????

what's it about.

12. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Michael Vick is the Atlanta Falcon's quarterback who pleaded guilty this morning in relation to dog fighting and gambling charges. It's all over the news and internet.

He financed a fighting kennel and participated in killing at least 6 pitbulls who were deemed unfit to fight. As in, they weren't agressive enough!

They, he and his 3 co-defendents, killed dogs by drowning, shooting, "slamming them to the ground" and electrocution!

It's just disgusting and reprehensible! Oops, sorry, I started ranting again!

13. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

they have people like that over here in UK too - lots of greyhounds are murdered once they stop winning races - they've found thousands in graves. Pit bull fighting underground here too - I would put these horrible people to sleep.

Thanks for the info Carla.
  14. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Anyone remember Hong Kong Fuey? I used to think he was the shiznit back in the day. I got my nephew a shirt with him on it for Christmas and he looked at me like, who the heck is this?
  15. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

You're right, they also hung them. Makes me wonder what other ways they came up with to kill these dogs!

I watched all of Michael Vick's statement yesterday and I wasn't impressed. I do believe he's sorry, but only that he got caught.

This whole situation isn't something that he could just say "oops, sorry". This was a planned, organized crime as far as I'm concerned. He knew what he was doing and that it was wrong wrong wrong.

Ok, can you tell this just ticks me off!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  16. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I think that jury would convict Vick to the fullest extent of the law!Haha!

17. ckball

ckball New Member

BUT I say let Judge Judy sentence him! She is a dog lover too. I bet she could come up with something "creative".

Realistical-Losing his right to play footbal, lossing his pay and benefits isn't enough. He needs to be put in a mass populated prison, not white collar prison. Even tho all the guys in there are bad people there is a unwritten law about child molesters and animal abusers. Even criminal have their "morals".

Of coure I would tie them up, cover them in dog food, then let his biggest, baddest, hungery dogs have just enough leash to get with inches from him oh for a few hours.

I feel sorry for the dogs, I am sure they will all have to die becasue of this. Honestly, I haven't seen much news lately so maybe they have already done that. I would make Vic put down his own dog and sit there and watch him die.

I just don't get how these rich, famous people think they can get away with all they do. I don't think he will be meeting the big guy upstairs but will be "going down" when his time comes. my 2 cents-Carla
  18. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I love the cartoon...

But this is the first I've really heard the whole story about this jerk! I hope the judge really socks it to this idiot!