dog put to sleep today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NanceZ, Dec 30, 2003.

1. NanceZ

NanceZ New Member

Please pray for my family as we today put our 14 year old wonderful yellow lab to sleep due to failing health.

With my single parenthood and the worries along with this illness (CFS) we have enough to handle and I just ask that you especially pray for my 15 year old daughter who is naturally heart broken.

thank you so much......the power of prayer will lift us to be sure!!!
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Certainly losing a family pet is so heartbreaking, sorry for your lose. I will be praying for your family and especially your daughter. May the Lord give yall all some peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Danny
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board.

I'm so sorry to hear about your yellow lab, I know how hard it is to loose a family pet. I will certainly be praying for your family and especially your daughter.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There is no grief like that of losing a beloved pet. We have lost two of our beloved dogs this last year and it has been heartbreaking.

My prayers are with you and your family during this sad time. God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Hi Nance,

I`m sorry you had to say good-bye to your beloved pet. I had to put my 15 year old Border Collie to sleep a year ago and it was so hard.

Sending prayers up for you and your family.

Sandy
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just saw your post, I have not been the sharpest knife in the drawer lately, as I also lost my beloved white boxer on the 5th of December, and am still not functioning right because of the grief for her. She was 11 years old and had a stroke.

I will continue to pray for you and your daughter, I know the heartbreak so very well.

God's blessings going your way.

Shalom, Shirl