DOGS are SO wonderful-- YOU GOTTA SEE THIS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Feb 5, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

We've all heard about dogs' keen sense of smell (sniffing out cancers, sensing when one's about to have a seizure, or even a heart attack) and their other keen senses...

as well as their strong inborn desire to help their owners.

here is another one that you would love to own just to help out:

[This Message was Edited on 02/05/2008]
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I was just expecting to see a picture of a really cute dog! This is so cute you just gotta look!
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

i love him!! He reminds me of my little Betsy-Boo.. She always thinks she has to lick us to death!! I have got to figure out how to make him into a screen savor!

4. momof471

momof471 New Member

Too cute! my 1 year old boxer likes to do this! Although her mouth is a whole lot bigger!

God Bless
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

sure hope you don't have an LCD monitor? - I hear that could be bad for them...

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Another good one! Lolol,,it looked so real! My dog comes runnin' over and starts whining at the screen,,,,,Thanks!,,,sis
  7. frosty77

frosty77 New Member

LOL, he/she is adorable - I want one!
  8. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Hey, I gotta tell ya, I e-mailed the link home so I could show my daughter and my little chihuahuas jumped up and started growling at the screen! Too cute!
  9. victoria

victoria New Member

I haven't yet had any of my dogs react to anything shown on screen -

but I have a good audio system for my computer, and my one dog reacts to many things! It is hysterical at times, he is so puzzled as to where the strange 'person' is or the other 'animal'...

10. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

When I am on the computer, my cat Scotty won't stay out from in front of me. So sometimes, I just roll back and let him have a turn. He has his own favorites list of animated sites and talking cats on youtube. Now, he is fascinated with this doggie in the window! This is now on Scotty's list of favorites.

I would sign him up and ask him to share his favorite sites with you, but he is lousy at typing! Plus, he doesn't have the motor skills to copy/paste. He's all paws!