DOMESTICGODESS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Oct 6, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for replying to my post. I don't know what to believe anymore from doctors. I have the pain below the breasts but I don't have symptoms that are typically associated with ulcers or gastric. In the past 2 months that this has been going on I have not vomitted, felt nauseated or burping. I'm waiting for results from an upper gi that I did 3 weeks ago. I have heard fms sufferers to complain of pain in the ribs below the breasts and thats where I feel it, not in my stomach. This disease is so damm confusing and it really plays around with your mental state.
    I appreciate your input on this matter and hope to chat with you soon. Tess.
    P.S. I had blood work done which apparently can show ulcers and it came back negative.
  2. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for replying to my post. I don't know what to believe anymore from doctors. I have the pain below the breasts but I don't have symptoms that are typically associated with ulcers or gastric. In the past 2 months that this has been going on I have not vomitted, felt nauseated or burping. I'm waiting for results from an upper gi that I did 3 weeks ago. I have heard fms sufferers to complain of pain in the ribs below the breasts and thats where I feel it, not in my stomach. This disease is so damm confusing and it really plays around with your mental state.
    I appreciate your input on this matter and hope to chat with you soon. Tess.
    P.S. I had blood work done which apparently can show ulcers and it came back negative.
  3. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Just don't Give Up!

Like I said - It took several doctors before I got my dx.

Hoping And Praying SOON!

You will get a dx.

Gentleness
  4. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I have pain under my breast too. When I went for my colonoscopy last year, I asked the doctor about it. It has nothing to do with fibromyalgia. He told me that the intestines come up that far, and the pain is from feces collected in that portion of the intestine. He's right, because I get the pain when I eat too much.

Annette2