{{{{donneil}}}} question about college

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Apr 29, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

have you gone thru state voc rehab to get help w/anthing? and if so what help did you get?

i have to fill out my packet then they call me in 2-3 weeks to come in...then i beilieve the do med/pshy eval...i feel it may take longer than i like...

i have gone to college in the past 2 associate degrees...different ones...

but i have ideas of what i would like to do...or may just go thru r.e. license school in california again...last time i took tes was 4 days after ex says i think i want a divorce...i love you and i do not know why i would want to leave...you know my side of the story////

anyways.. i am drawing ssdi...but when child support stops i can not afford to even try to struggle to pretned i can live here...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it will be strange my son will be in college in sept of 2008...his is all paid for child of a va disabled person...
    so he can go ot any college for education and books and tuition plus monthly allotment..

i never heard of family housing on campus..intersting things have so changed since 1983...

well the shoot for the stars program i will check into it...i am a little tired than usual...

but i will check into things...

thank you

jodie