donneil (sp) going from memory

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Mar 23, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wanted to thank kyou for posting a reply thank you so much...you had good advice...but the funny thing is i was the only parent there tongiht at the track meet...then one kid may not even go to the inviational cause really he just doesn't care, he is spoiled....

well i talked to my son he thinks he rather just spend the night here and feels like it is almost pointless to even go to his dad's even on the fridays w/o a sports event on saturdays because his dad...rushes in our house before the regular shcuduled time and tells him to hurry up so his dad can go work at the bar...he has a day job making very good money as a steamfitter in a union...he does the night bar thing cause he is bored and bipolar and not taking any meds..plus free booze..

so sad...his dad had so many things to offer a son but has chosen to self medicate instead....

well thank you ...i have attorney appt on tuesday...i am going to tell her i want to change the visitation schedule and modify the child support...

thank you from the bottom of my heart

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been having a very difficult time for about a month on my new med..anyways it has increased the pain severly...i just need to be taken care of for once in my lifetime...

my son talked to his father tonight when i was at my neighbors house...he told him he wanted his dad to pick him up at the track meet on saturday...i guess his dad said he wanted to know what i thought...cody replied he wanted it to happen that way...so i guess his dad said have me call him before 8:30 he had to go to work at bar? who knows what the reall story is..
    so i called before 8:30 no answer...

i left message saying i needed to call you but i didn't know why? because i wasn't told the above infor until hours later..cody was playing vidieo games...

well know i left another message..saying i do not understand why he(dad) can not take him saturday to the track meet...court orders say 6:30 fri-7 pm on sund....?
    told him cody did not ask me or ok this with me...and told his dad that if he can not keep the visitation schedule then we will need to do something about it...

i get bitter and angry over this situation...it is as if i have no single life...which i haven't been but if i did i would have to change it all the time...

i have the ex knockingon my door at anytime he wants to pick ;up cody on firdays 3, 5, 4, 6:30...drops him off whenever he wants to early 2 , 3 .4,5 you get the idea...

now what if i had a a man i was entertaining and he shows up early how am i to react...if i do date soemone new i do not have them come around when my son is home...he does not need to see every man i date...they say wait for at least 3-6 months before introducing the kids to a new bf...so they don't get their hopes up that mom will be happy and get married...all to be disappointed and sad for mom...

the ex has all the liberties in the world...and he can only muster up time when it is convienant for his schedule...

then i have guilt for making a stink out of this for cody, because cody shared with me tonight that he really doesn't even want to go to his dad's and he only goes to get his allowance from him...

i am trying to tell his father that if he doesn't want to be a part-time dad and go by the papers then let's change them legally...he can call cody when he wants to see him...

i feel then atleast i don't have to count on him at all or pretend i can...

his dad told me a few times he feels that if cody has practice or games on saturdays that he thought cody would sleep better at my house...well does he think i can do it all.? i guess so...

i don't even want to tell him that i have been feeling like i have been dunked in scolding water from head to toes..because he said back in january that what i needed to do for him his get my health better and lose some weight because he would n'[t know what to do with cody or who to call....

i think he just doesn't want a child or teen to impose in his social life..

thanks for letting me vent

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

thank kyo for your support...and understanding..i am almost to the point that maybe i really just dont want a man or husband...i dont feel like marrying anyone anyways i've done that once right?

but his fahter did call back..i figured out that cody was truly telling me one thing....he really didn't want to spend it with his dad...he wanted to be w/gf...i told cody that he needs to wait and make plans after both adults confirm this,,,,

his father told me he was plannignon picking up cody and he rahter have cody over than be in the house sulking...don't know if this is true or not..

but anyways i told him'no one cares if i had a date on friday night i said once again i have to hange my plans...

his day voice had escalated that i told you that if yo ever had a date or go away w/friend that he would be glad to pcik up cody anytime...i explained how i can't depend on him becasue of him working at the bars on weekends and saying he won't take cody to his practice on saturday mornings or if he has to do then he will have to quit...

you get the ideas...he starte ou the phone conversationt that i am his number one priority and that he wants to see get a life or somelife

igot to quit typing right now my hsoulder iscrampinng into my had right now..it maybe from my bulding discw..s

jodie