Dononagin, tonakay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by b4andafter, Mar 26, 2007.

1. b4andafter

b4andafter New Member

hi i used to go by kathyrere, are you the same ones that was on here many many moons ago when we were all crazier than we are now. gosh i don't hardly recognize anyone.

i think i will wait for your answer befor i write any other crazy stuff.
    Zachy is 4 now maybe that name will remind you alittle more he is doing great off all oxygen yep he is a free little boy
    any body else from the oldies
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Kathy!!!
    I was thinking of you the other day!! My little Maddy started walking this week!! MIRACLE!!! I was wondering how Zach was doing now! So no more trech?? AWESOME!!!

And didn't your daughter have a baby girl too?? How is everything??

I think it's pretty much just me and Tona still here..

We heard from Foxy gosh.. probably a year ago and Carrie.. Most everybody else is gone. I keep track of a few of the girls from the Lupus board that went to one of Bugz board when they dropped the Chit-chat and Lupus board here.

Update us!! Hey look at my profile!! Joe and I finally tied the knot back in August!! Soooooo good to see you post!!

catch us up girlfriend!! And give Zachy hugs for me..
    I've got to tell you, We had a little premie nephew born a while back.. has a ton of medical problems. I pulled out Zachys birth picture to give them hope..

Love ya girl!!
    Dona
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Glad to see you back! Mary would update me on you every now and then on the bugz board but I haven't heard from her in a while.

Glad to hear Zachy is doing so well! I'm getting ready to be a grandma again in August.... TWO TIMES. Both our older boys, and they are both having girls! PINK PINK PINK YAY....

Gotta run right now but glad to see you here, hope you make it back often.... how's the texas weather these days?

Hugz,
    Tona
  4. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi there!! It's good to see you pop up. I very seldom come here anymore. All the old gang is long gone. Hope you are doing good. Spoiling Zach and Ember I suppose. Nothing like the grandkids. Great to see you again.

Hugs,
    LindaH
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

(((((((((((((X0X)))))))))))))))))))

Good to see ya!!
  6. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi Dona, it's good to see you. So happy about your little one walking. What a blessing!

Hugs,
    LindaH
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Hope you're doin good and Kathy where did you run off to already???
    [This Message was Edited on 03/30/2007]
  8. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi Tona. Hey Kathy! Where did you go? You come like a flash in the night and disappear.

Hugs to all,
    LindaH
  9. dononagin

dononagin New Member

fine.. just vanish on us!!

So Linda, what's new in your world?? Thank you, yes we couldn't be happier for little miss Maddy.. Can ya believe!!! Maddy is a Walker!! How cool is that!

X0X
  10. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Long time no see. How are you doing? Sorry you have had computer problems. I have had them as well. So good to see you. Take care. Hope to see all the gang on here.

Hugs,
    LindaH
  11. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Foxy!!! Girl where have you been!! Looks like we could have the whole gang back here!!! catch us up on your world...

love ya!
  12. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Foxy and Kathy must have run off eating chocolate somewhere! Hopefully we'll hear from them soon!
  13. dononagin

dononagin New Member

knowing our girls there off sippin Margaritas without us!!
  14. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I bet Foxy-Walker ran off with a Mountie and Kathy is with a Texas Ranger, don't know about Linda! LOL LOL

Happy Easter to all!
  15. tonakay

tonakay New Member

You gotta be kiddin, US have chocolate left... LOL Sorry to say I don't have any cheesecake either. Guess you'll have to settle for your standby chunky monkey!

Glad you're back online, missed you girl!

Hugz,
    Tona
  16. dononagin

dononagin New Member

i have chocolate...
  17. tonakay

tonakay New Member

how's come your hoggin all the chocolate? You saving it for Margaritaville Friday?
  18. dononagin

dononagin New Member

it's left over from the easter buffet... all I have is a little bag of robin's eggs... but I'll share!! I miss Margarta Fridays!!
  19. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Where is everyone.... is Margarita-ville day......

Lousy day here today, I really need one! I'll check in further tomorrow Donna...
  20. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Donna I guess it's back to me and you again, we've been deserted!