Don't be upset

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Jun 10, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

Don't get excited.

I was on this forum earlier today & read some posts. Later I tried to log in and saw a message stating the message boards were down for maintenance.

Now that the boards are open again , I've noticed that some posts & replies I'd read earlier are missing. I suspect that this was because of the maintenance that was done. Probably some kind of glitch.

Will they reappear ? Only the shadow knows. :>) LOL.

Blessings ,

2. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

I Hope it's nothing too important

BILLCAMO New Member

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner....

I'm having a bad brain fog day and can't remember them all. But , I don't think any of them were earth-shattering... LOL.

There were a couple replies to GeorgiaC's post here that were not there , but , I think they came back.

There were several more on the FM board , but , I can only give you an example of one. I don't remember enough of the others to give you good information.

I have a post on the FM board titled " My letter to PWCS....etc.". I received two replies , but they don't show on the main board. If I go to my profile , it DOES show them. I thought I'd wait awhile for the webmaster to correct the problem. Maybe if I bumped that post it may pull it out.

But , I also didn't want to take the chance of losing the replies. I may try that later because the replies deserve a thank you.

I hope this helps !

Blessings ,

BILLCAMO New Member

Someone bumped the example I gave you and the post was "updated". I'm sorry I can't remember enough of the other ones to be of help with them.

But , I did come up with an idea that may help.

If a moderator put a post up explaining that some posts and replies are sort of "stuck in limbo" after the server change......and explain that they may be found in a person's profile....and , if they are there , a "bump" could "refresh" the post or reply , perhaps that would correct the situation for other members.

Hopefully this idea is useful and workable.

Blessings ,