don't blame yourself...........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cullieann, Jun 28, 2006.

1. cullieann

cullieann New Member

wakemeup,I am new to this board,but I guess I to need to vent.Don't blame yourself for being ill.I was shot a few years ago,and bedfast at the time.Anyway, the Dr's found out all my arteries in my neck were stopped up(coroted)I can't spell it but the back of my neck was 100% stopped up and nothing could be done about it.The left side was 85%, right side 75% so I ended up (not being put to sleep)having to have a stent put in the left arterie, but not before I had a stroke. My fiance of 15 years was cheating with a co-worker. He forgot to change the email to the one we use and I read them all. After the initial shock and confronting him, I thought I would be better off in the bed. No way, I got up and read him the wraft and he can go anytime. It was not me nor my illness. It is him,the dog that he was, or is not me.Never,ever blame yourself for anything. I say, keep my check a comming. You can email me anytime you need to vent. I do care!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You might want to change your title and put Wake's name in it so she can see that this post is for her.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

You are both so precious.

Cullie, I am really really concerned about you...what is your health status now, after stroke and vent? How long ago did this happen?

Did you say your fiance of 15 years? But you didn't get married...don't care why, just curious, LOL!

He was really wrong to be so immoral while living with you. Why can't people be faithful, what causes that? Are we becoming so shallow in our fast-paced, excitable world that we can't hold onto even love and respect?

WakeMeUp, you know you are loved by all here, so screw the bad guys!!

findmind
  4. findmind

findmind New Member

cullie, can you tell us more about what happened to you, and how you are now? I'm nosey!!!!

wakeme, you made me cry....yes, you all have been the most loving and supportive people I have ever met, thank you!

findmind