Don't Forget me....I won't forget you All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Dec 4, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have been so overwhelmed with so many things and having TERRIBLE sensory overload. I struggle to type a few lines (make so many mistakes). I have had better days, at which time I try to do what I HAVE to do. So, I can't come here or even do my e-mails. I want you all to know that i am still praying for my friends here...even though I can't be here.

I appreciate you all. If someone here would let the people on the FM Board know why I am away...i would appreciate it so much! I haven't been there in so very long.

Love....MAri
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been praying for you everyday. Not out of sight out of mind here. I was going to post and see how you are doing. I am glad you wrote and updated us. I will continue to pray.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Tigress and Nancy!

I was still here and saw your posts. I was trying to read and then felt like I had to respond to some...I know how it feels.
    Thank you all for caring. I TRULy appreciate you all! Nancy, I posted to you on the weather.

Tigress, I will try to take more magnesium...to see if it will help.

Love...Mari
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Rest and feel no guilt. Do only what you absolutely have to. Maybe once a week you could post and ask for prayer on Thursday nights.

rest, and may peace come over you.
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Iwill cotinue to pray for you. you"ve always been so kind to reply to my post.and I"ve had alot of depression and when people reply to our post it really helps.
    may you fine peace and rest and have a blessed Holiday.
    blessings sixtyslady
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

We won't forget you! You are on my prayer list. Everyone here understands the sensory overload thing. Come here when you are able and we will be happy to hear from you.

Continuing to pray for you, friend.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'll keep them posted if you want me too.Linda
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Thank you also for answering my posts. We will miss you but come back when you feel up to it! I sometimes have to step away as well....but know you are being prayed for.

Always,
    webby
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI MamaR

I too have been away and I know how you feel when it becomes hard to come here and you want to spend more time and talk to eveyone here, but I asure you, You are loved and always thought of and we are praying for you too, even if we are unable to come on and say Hi

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel

miss you too
  10. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I understand completely! I feel like it's hard to keep up with all the post. And i kinda feel forgotten around here too.

But i understand we are all struggling, I pray the Lord touches you and your life, helping you and holding you through this time.

I do miss you, and haven't forgotten you, Mari.

Remember, you are the daughter of the King!!

Love,
    Misty