Don't forget me tonight

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by atiledsner, Jan 18, 2007.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I will remember you all.I appreciate the encouragement.

My miracle is coming and I pray for God's will to be done in your lives too.

I come boldly to you in the name of Jesus, because you Father said i could come boldly to the throne of grace.That Jesus would be sitting on your right hand making intersession for us.

There are many needs on this board I call them out one by one to you Lord that your will be done in all of the requests here.

I know Lord when our requests are made you take your eyes off us and look at Jesus and say you are worthy to be forgiven because Jesus, you paid the price for them all.
    Through you they are worthy to have their requests be known, heard and granted.

I Dianne have been told to use what I have at hand.I need energy to accomplish and finish a work I started.I need financial help,and direction in my life.

I need a change....I have been sitting here doing the same old thing day after day.I want to get excited about my life and live it the fullest as I can.

2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi,

I will be praying for you. I know it seems same old thing day after day we just have to make the best of it. It can get better and then some days are just to bad pain wise to be better, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

God Bless you
    kgangel