Dont give up on SSD!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by debrastets, Sep 17, 2002.

1. debrastets

debrastets New Member

I have been gone from board for awhile; reading post but to sick to answer! I just got FULLY Favorable letter the 12th.I had been turned down twice and my rep. filed for hearing just two weeks ago and ALJ went over my records and said no hearing!! I first filed Aug-31-2001. So dont anyone give up !I have also lost so much and its a hard road! If it hadnt of been for my children and sisters and brothers i dont known what i have done because there was nothing out there! My prayers have been answered and i will keep you all in my prayers!DOnt Give up!!!!!!!
  2. debrastets

debrastets New Member

I have been gone from board for awhile; reading post but to sick to answer! I just got FULLY Favorable letter the 12th.I had been turned down twice and my rep. filed for hearing just two weeks ago and ALJ went over my records and said no hearing!! I first filed Aug-31-2001. So dont anyone give up !I have also lost so much and its a hard road! If it hadnt of been for my children and sisters and brothers i dont known what i have done because there was nothing out there! My prayers have been answered and i will keep you all in my prayers!DOnt Give up!!!!!!!
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Thanks for sharing your good news. It always helps those of us who are still in the process the hear about successful cases.

Barbara
  4. Billie

Billie New Member

Congratulations! As I always say, a victory for one is a victory for us all!!!!!!Billie
  5. dorothy

dorothy New Member

It's finally over and you are getting what you so rightfully deserve... cheers!

Dorothy
  6. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Never give great advice. Good luck to you, Kim and Gary