dont judge a book by its cover

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by janet38, Aug 11, 2003.

1. janet38

janet38 New Member

it often comes to mind and sad to say that you never know whom you may be looking at ,and some may critisize.but underneath they are tortured and hurt very deeply.my husbands grandmother passed away yesterday and she was fine as you could ask for ,she fell asleep for she was tired and the lord took her in her sleep.so ,often when you look at someone greet them with a smile fore they could be one of us .who had this DD and can not get help for it.god bless and hope you all have a good day.
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

to hear about your loss. It must have been a shock to all of you. You are right, one can never tell what is going on inside someone else. To often we have become defensive because of our own circumstances and don't take the time to "walk a mile in someone elses shoes." I have found that the harder I work not to pass judgement on others, the more Mercy comes my way when I blow it big time. Thank-you for posting this. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
    Takesha
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please take good care of yourself during this stressful time. Yes, it is true; the person you see on the street may be hurting worse than you are. We don't know what goes on in other people's lives.

Love, Mikie
  4. janet38

janet38 New Member

thanks for your replys.and hope this will help those who hurt from this..i have been deeply hurt myself...god bless