Don't know if anyone remembers me....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Hello everyone,
    I was on before Christmas but so many things have happened since then. First of all my results for my liver biopsy showed fatty liver, I have high cholestrol and found out I am losing both my short term and long term memory. Well the good news is that I am still alive and kicking......LOL. Continuing on I had a colonoscopy done and it showed that I am allergic to wheat or a parasite...they are not sure which yet. Well anyway just wanted to catch everyone up to date I will try to get on more often if I can remember.....lol.
    God Bless All of you!!!
    Carol
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Hope you are able to Post a little more often, when we are going through these Medical Problems, we need to talk about it, and what better place than here, where others are facing a lot of the same things.

I keep tab's on my Liver because of all the Meds take, a test at least every 3 months, was 6, now it's 3 hmmm.

I went off of Milk Thistle, but I know I need to get back on them. That sure helps the Liver when you take so many meds.
    Have you tried MK? I remember reading other Posts about others having good results with it also. It's one of the Few Supplements that I can take. ;o)

Good Luck and Hang in there, don't be a Stranger now ok?

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon