Don't look now, but it's.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, May 8, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

.......freakin' sn*wing here!!!
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I was wondering where you lived and I peaaked and saw you are in western NY. I understand now, very wierd weather. I used to liove in NY, more like LI. I lived their till I moved south with DH for his work in the early 70's.

I remjember where we lived in NY it snowed one year on Easter sunday. You never know what to wear or what sometimes. Hope it warms uyp soon for you. It has been ih the 80's and even a few days in the 90's lately. If we ever get 1/2 " of snow we have to call our the trucks from another state and the kids get a snow day. No one is used to any snow or ice around here in TX. My daughter lives close to Dallas and they get alot more snow than we do here closer to the coast. How much snow are you getting. Hope it is not to much.

I do remember the snow in New York and where you are I know you get a lot more than we did when I lived there.

Hope you had a nice Mothers day today.

3. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

And I just thought I lived in hades. Sheesh. For once Im at a loss for words. hometown is San Antonio. We used to go to the coast every summer. Town called Rockport. When I got out on my own I started going to South Padre. I cant tell you how much I miss it. I still feel the pull of the gulf wanting me back lol. Now Jan...theres a place for you. No snow. I saw it once as a child. A dusting. Think it was in '84 that they got 13 inches. Paralyzed the entire city. I had a blast lol....