Don't miss this!! Awsome

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Mar 17, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

This video, is sooooo ---- poetry in motion! This athelete is incredible! Making something very difficult look incredibly easy.

The second video is also incredible in another way altogher! LOL

[This Message was Edited on 03/17/2007]
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

Holy COW that was amazing, beautiful. I didn't know a horse could move like that.

So now we know, Cows can swim and horses can dance.
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

AND --

also now we know that cows can swim, horses can dance, and men can.... well I'll let y'all fill in that blank haha!

4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

The horse in the first video was absolutely amazing.I'm sure it wins all competions it enters,"hands down",no pun intended,lol.
    As for the 2nd vid,what a laugh,that was hilarious,haha.
  5. morningsonshine

Hey thanks for watching, it was worth it!

Horses can dance, and i don't know for sure what men can do?? giggle!

Accept paulmack, and Rock, they can make us smile!

And i've seen enough cows in my life! Moooo!

Did you catch the guy in the middle, HA! His horse was acting up on him! To funny, love that british humor!
  6. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

The freestyle was absolutely amazing! So often these horses are so hot and over-tacked. It was nice to see one who was quiet on the bit and obviously enjoying herself.
    You are so right that they made this look easy when it is soooo incredibly difficult.

Hmmm what to say about the second video....the black "horse" was totally out of control!

I need to be spending some time on utube I think...

7. morningsonshine

Nice hearing from you again!

I agree with you that mare was very lovely, and that "black" horse was totally out of control!! HA Ha He

I wasn't hanging out on youtube, (i'm to lazy) these video's were posted on the Spanish Mustang board i visit.

I just borrowed them!;0)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/19/2007]