DON'T try this at home...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Nov 13, 2009.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Well, I have done it (or should I say OVERDONE it) again. I felt so good from my Fibro Energy on Wednesday that I acted like the Energizer Bunny and have been SO SICK for the last 2 days I think I am going to die.

2. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

We have all been there done that. Take time to recover. Its nice to feel normal once in a while isnt it?
  3. UsedtobePerkyTina

UsedtobePerkyTina New Member

been there, done that, over and over again.

4. wendysj

wendysj New Member

Hi lvjesus,

I'm sorry you "hit the wall" as my friend calls it. Rest up and you'll get back to the energetic days again. When you do, enjoy things but try not to overdo. I usually find myself scrubing the floors or something stupid when I have extra energy. You'd think I'd be out enjoying the world instead of on my hands and knees cleaning a floor. :)

Feel better soon... We hate FM too!
  5. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

Here is something NOt to not paint....i painted ONE! wall with a plan of painting one wall per day...because i was feeling better....

I was flattened for two weeks....and the room now has one wall with primer, wall plates and screws in a baggie , and me scratching my head over how to get this done???now the room looks worse than before!

maybe 1/2 a wall per week???? then rest inbetween?

PS-I, too, overdo things and don't learn my lesson.....and I HATE FIBRO, TOO[This Message was Edited on 11/14/2009]
  6. UsedtobePerkyTina

UsedtobePerkyTina New Member

Ilovepink, I hope you are not offended, but your post made me chuckle, for two reasons. One is that we didn't have a lot of income so years ago (4 maybe), I replaced the carpeting with peel and stick tiles. Since the floor was now lower, I had to replace the baseboard. Well, I intended to paint the baseboards. I never did. And there they are along my hallway, bare baseboards.

In my guest room, half my baseboards are taupe, the original color and half are white, the new color I was putting on.

I was working too much and getting sick then. I never finished it. I hoped to finish it this year since I closed my business in August. But I have been doing freelance work and it looks like a new opportunity that perfectly fits my fatigue limitations may open up. So I won't be able to do it then. Oh well, I have lived with it this way for four years. If this opportunity works out, maybe I can pay to have it done. But it won't be done perfectly, the way I want it.