Don't Understand this DD!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaneG, Dec 12, 2002.

1. JaneG

JaneG New Member

Ok - yesterday ended up being a really lousy day - I rate pain level at 9.

Got up this morning and felt like I hadn't slept at all but strangely enough, didn't have much pain -HURRAY! Actually managed to do some things that I wanted to do and even did some exercises and still not much pain!?

Now it's about 10 p.m. and I do feel tired and starting to stiffen in neck and shoulders but can't figure out how I got through the day so good - I mean, what causes one day to be any better than the previous one?

Am kinda dreading tomorrow - figure I'll have to pay the price of having a good day but I will just be thankful for today. My special husband was so happy - he said he was thrilled to come home and see me smiling and talking-- said he feels bad that he doesn't seem to be able to do much to make me feel better when I'm having a bad day - I said just to keep being there and don't get tired of me being tired!!

My wish for all of you - a good day like I had to day!!
    Smiles - JaneG
  2. JaneG

JaneG New Member

Ok - yesterday ended up being a really lousy day - I rate pain level at 9.

Got up this morning and felt like I hadn't slept at all but strangely enough, didn't have much pain -HURRAY! Actually managed to do some things that I wanted to do and even did some exercises and still not much pain!?

Now it's about 10 p.m. and I do feel tired and starting to stiffen in neck and shoulders but can't figure out how I got through the day so good - I mean, what causes one day to be any better than the previous one?

Am kinda dreading tomorrow - figure I'll have to pay the price of having a good day but I will just be thankful for today. My special husband was so happy - he said he was thrilled to come home and see me smiling and talking-- said he feels bad that he doesn't seem to be able to do much to make me feel better when I'm having a bad day - I said just to keep being there and don't get tired of me being tired!!

My wish for all of you - a good day like I had to day!!
    Smiles - JaneG
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to hear you have had such a great day! This is the most unpredictable illness known to man/woman.

I hope you have a wonderful nights sleep, and another great day tomorrow!

Shalom, Shirl