Don't want to bother you all.....but

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I am in a state of nightmares since my biopsy, now I am terrified to go to sleep because of the step by step nightmares does anyone have any suggestions for me PLEASE!!
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I am in a state of nightmares since my biopsy, now I am terrified to go to sleep because of the step by step nightmares does anyone have any suggestions for me PLEASE!!
  3. JP

JP New Member

Hi Carol,

I wish I had some wonderful natural kind of solution for you. About 2 years ago, I had a posttraumatic condition that had me quite fearful to sleep due to the circumstances. My doc gave me klonipin to help stop my mind at bedtime. I was also given a complementary sleep aid. It helped with the anxiety. I also worked on this in a therapeutic setting.

Hope you can have some peaceful sleep soon...
    Jan
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I wish I had something to say that would make you feel better. I rdo not..That being said though..I read your bio and feel I can say this to you. Give it to the Lord and ask him for strength and comfort. Will say a little prayer for you to!

Hang in there and I hope others will respond to you...still
  5. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

What was the biopsy for, if you don't mind me asking? Also, Melatonin is a natural subtance our produces. But as we age, it produces less and less. You can buy it over the counter. It works wonders for me.
    Hope you get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz soon,
    Duff
  6. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I had a liver biopsy done and even to this day I still can remember it like I am still on the table. I have however sleeping now my doctor put me on tylenol 3 for my neck and it helps me sleep.
    God Bless You!!