Dorothy.......N.C

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dlee, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Dlee

Dlee New Member

I'm not that far from you I live north of 95 out from Fayetteville.Who do you see there any good Dr? I do love this broad i've learn so much here,i'ts been a life line for me at times.See ya been having some great days and weeks changed my med. a couple weeks ago.
    Donna
  2. Dlee

Dlee New Member

I'm not that far from you I live north of 95 out from Fayetteville.Who do you see there any good Dr? I do love this broad i've learn so much here,i'ts been a life line for me at times.See ya been having some great days and weeks changed my med. a couple weeks ago.
    Donna
  3. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I live close to High Point. I use to live in fayetteville many moons ago.

Crissie
  4. dorothy

dorothy New Member

Hi, what a nice suprise to see a post addressed to me.... I live in Wilson.... been here six years..... I migrated from Jersey... I do like my doctor here in Wilson... Her name is Dr. Natalie Doyle. I also heard a lot about a Reumy here. Dr. McCain.... but I haven't had a chance to go to him.... I heard he's great with FM'rs though, he understands it.... his wife has it..... I would like to fins another doctor to look into though as mine for some reasons seams to be a little lax lately.... maybe it's just me.... well greetings neighbors.... we should all get together some weekend.

smiles and soft hugs
    Dorothy

[ advertisement ]