dosing transfer factor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heapsreal, Oct 20, 2008.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Hi Guys,
    I have been taking TF essentials from prohealth as recommended 2xday for 4 weeks. I am feeling alot better. What I am wanting to know is after a couple of months of regular use do you taper down to 1xday or every second day etc, wanting to know what most people have found effective for them. I think spacee you said she takes them on a mon/wed/fri type of schedule.
    I suppose Im feeling better and dont want to go backwards, and like everyone else Im not rich and having cfs is expensive, so tapering supplements down a bit without losing any effect would be good for the bank account.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

From my perpective, you have to "play" with the stuff to find out how long your "help" lasts.

I would take it 3 months straight to let it build up and do it's maximum. I believe there is an article in the library that supports that long of a time period.

Then..give it a try with less and just pay attention to your will tell you.

I agree with being good for the bank. I pay a lot for taking two different kinds but taking 1/2 a bottle a month does cut the price in half.

Hope there are more replies!

3. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Thanks for the quick reply, I have another months worth up my sleeve, so will order some more to get me through christmas and will do 3 months straight. I also think using the inosine as well has helped.