Doxcycycline's Important Role in our Treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rozmund, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Rozmund

Rozmund New Member

I May appear to be hammering this topic to death but seems that every little bug us sufferers catch turns out to be a big thing for our immune systems to handle - if you want to really print something off to take to your doctor that he will respect you for please go to the following article - from our own site - Itt was sent to me via an email. Our site as you know is the usual world wide web, dot, immunesupportdotcom then type or paste in /library/bulletinarticle.cfm?ID=4090&PROD=N0213 - there is alot of information there - for instance if you happen to be allergic to doxy then there is stuff there about minocycline - complete with dosages, time frames and everything. The effort will be worth it. He is one fantastic doctor - his staff reads an average of 500 medical journal s every month and reports on all the latest findings worldwide. It is most interesting when you go on his website the information that is. For Free. Good luck and Good searching....the journey will be worth it.
  2. Rozmund

Rozmund New Member

I May appear to be hammering this topic to death but seems that every little bug us sufferers catch turns out to be a big thing for our immune systems to handle - if you want to really print something off to take to your doctor that he will respect you for please go to the following article - from our own site - Itt was sent to me via an email. Our site as you know is the usual world wide web, dot, immunesupportdotcom then type or paste in /library/bulletinarticle.cfm?ID=4090&PROD=N0213 - there is alot of information there - for instance if you happen to be allergic to doxy then there is stuff there about minocycline - complete with dosages, time frames and everything. The effort will be worth it. He is one fantastic doctor - his staff reads an average of 500 medical journal s every month and reports on all the latest findings worldwide. It is most interesting when you go on his website the information that is. For Free. Good luck and Good searching....the journey will be worth it.