doxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Feb 8, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i posted on your post about how's everything going? i am getting metally stronger the crying is getting better..

and i am gonna plan to go tothe ymca and start my execise and weightlifiting again...not because fo the ex but for myself...i used to be a very avid wweighter...great body wished i had it now...but i can get it back now..

i am on new meds so hopefully i will keep lsoig some wieght..plus i started slimfast shakes and watching what i eat so that is helping now...

i need to get out of my house and meet some new people and feel good about myself again...

also i am going to check into the ticket to work progam and see if they can help w/real estate license or i will just do it myself....and i need to renew my notoary commsission my the end of march anyways...theni want to p/i another class called notory signing agent...gets more referrals....

well i have a few goals i just need a little help with them...

did you get your phone called returned yet....?

you sometime we should exchange phone numbers and who knows maybe we could visit eachother or do a house exchange for vacations...could be fun sometime...

for your friend,

jodie

2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member