Doxy And others that are MIA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Apr 6, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Hey was wondering how things are going with you and your son and grandbaby. Please update us. Seems like I haven't noticed you posting much. Theres a few missing in action. Wasn't there another lady who was going to Califorina to get her grandbaby from an estranged daughter? Never heard the out come of that. And than Hagards gran baby being locked in a room. Either that or I just missed some posts.
    Theres alot of newbies which is great but I miss some of the regulars also.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yes, I have missed them, also.

I do know some about Julie, the lady whose granddaughter was in a room....she has been posting occasionally on the Worship Board. She hasn't mentioned anything about the girl but has other problems, also.

Doxy? No news.

The lady exploring getting the grandchild she didn't know about has been MIA, too. I know she was talking to the officials about this and that's the last I heard.

Also, what happened to the lady from England who went to San Francisco to visit her son, was having a wonderful time, and then I just haven't heard anymore? Do you know?

Thanks for bringing this up. Hope we hear or someone can tell us what's going on.

Anyone else missing? I can't think right now, but I know that others have just disappeared.

Sue
  3. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

where is Tansy?

did she leave the board?

(Kalley maybe your title should read MIIA for missing in inaction or inactivity for us CFIDers, lol...) If I am missing off the board it's usually because I am too sick to move. Let's hope everyone who is missing is having an active great time...
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Some stories just stick with me. I will keep all in my prayers. I am sure this is frustrating for you. But thank you for the update.

I haven't seen Tansy post lately either. I hope all of our MIIAs are ok. I hope they didn't leave the board.

5. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I hope all is well. Let me know if you hear anything. Maybe if we keep this bumped she and the other MIAs will reply, one has been found.
  6. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

~~~~~~Bump~~~
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm glad to hear that you are still around and that things are progressing at least. Hopefully soon you will have some news....and a picture, at least!

How is your daughter doing? What has happened there?

Take care.

Sue