Doxy is doing pretty good!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 20, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to update eveeyone and let them know I had a fairly good day today............Iam so proud of myself for letting go of this " manipulative and ill intentioned girl" ( aka: the mom to be )

I have been very strong and determined to not associate with her again......I use the word NEVER with caution as a general rule because it is such a BIG word..........and in time some things can change.......but I honestly want to use it here and now..................I cannot believe how I fell for her manipulative scheme "hook...line....and sinker"!

I feel almost relieved that when I see my grandson it will be through the court or my son ONLY!

The thought of not associating with her is my choice but one Iam proud of at this time!

Just wanted to let everyone know how Iam doing

Love and hugs
    Doxy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you will just let nature take its course....

i know if it turns out to be your son's child you will love that child like he/she is your own...i know you have said cohen and a boy...but i have met someone who was expecting a certain sex and it came to the opposite....

love and hugs back at you

jodie
  3. I've just been reading your posts, not posting on them, but following this story, and :-( frowning at the manipulation, and this girl/woman tugging so hard on your heart strings.

You sound very strong, like you've got your resolve back now, and seem well rested, or at least like you just have your mind back (lol) and just... seem solid. I think is the word. I think you just seem very solid, and sure of where you stand. and that, has given you peace, and strength,.

Way to go! and God Bless! :)

I'll still be thinkin' of ya, and keep ya in my prayers, since there's not too many days left. :) Come onnnnn Cohen. ;-)

Take care, & stay strong & 'solid' & so peaceful! YAY!

(I)(aintasgoodasioncewas)a.k.a.=Laura,
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you were only getting more and more upset and the girl was manipulating you.

Its a shame it has to be like this because you would have been such a support to her but you WILL have access to your grandson and be able to spoil and love him without her say so.

love
    Rosie
  5. bphayes

bphayes New Member

i hate to know that there are people out there like this....i am so behind in posting/reading that i have no idea what all the details are and you don't have to rehash them. how old is this girl? if she is young...maybe she just needs guidance. you never know what someone has been through. anyway, this is my new motto, have faith and understanding...Billie