{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{doxy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Feb 19, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just checked my email a minute ago and there still is nothing there...

i sorta wondered how you were doing....i knew you have been really busy...and dealing with a bunch of nonsense....

i have been stressing myself about the ex-hubby he gave me a drunk dial call on friday morning at 2:30 am...

i'm going to send you email on that one ok?

your fibro friend,,

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

for my email stuff is really slow, like the pony express for some reason...my friend said hers has been the same way also...
    i didn't want to stress you out telling you about my call on friday...or to worry about me...i read your posts and knew you were going thru some heavy things your self...

but it sounds like you have gotten things undercontrol now...it just took way to long for the loan...but that is normal,,meaning you needed this back in was it december?

cody called friday night right before 11 pm...i asked who he was calling this late he said his dad...he wanted to tell himm wanted to stay at his house during ski week instead of springbreak...he lm..i don't know what cody said exactly but hear him say something through the door being closed to his bedroom...

well anyways sometime after 2 am..the phone rings...i was startled..it was tracy, dad,...he says he just got home from the bar and saw that i called...said he wanted to call me.. said i didn't call...he said i left a message...i said cody caled and i didn't leave message...

then he said so cody wants to stay with me? i said yes if it is ok with you? he said he could and wanted to know for how long... itold him until next sunday i guess...so he acted all happy..then he said know i was going to be like him...said what..he repeated...then i said are you drunnk he said yes...

he said he went out to the bar...i asked what one, he told me the two...then he said he tells his friend all about me...i said what, he repeated i didn't quite understand him...i knew he was drunk so why bother..i said, don't you have to go to work he said yes...i said wthat time, he said he had to wake up at 5:15 am...and he has someone calling at 5 am to make sure he gets up...he said he has people that want to make sure he finishes...the apprenticship.

i asked who did he go out with, he told me andy,rich, and jd...

he said he was cold, i said turn the heat on...he said he can't because his electricity is turned off...i said how are you using the phone then.. he said he has his it hooked up from a five way from his old apt form upstairs...he said he doesn't have any cable tv either...

i said when did they turned it off he said last week thursday....i said why don't you go get help to turn it on...he said no tracy will take care of himself....

the he said he hasn't been able to sleep he wakes up every 2 hours...i said well maybe it is his grandfather coming to visit him...he said no, it is something where he has to grab his 45 gun...

he said when he comes to visit me,travels, outbody thing...i will know it is him becasue of i will smell his farenheit colgne...i said oh....he does really travel..his mother has asked me to ask her son if he was here in michigan last night...way back when...family of witches as my mother would say...they get preminitions....i have them and so does cody...call us crazy...

anyways...tracy said he knows that i am afraid of dying...i said i want to live i just don't like what has happen to my life...he said i told you ten years ago why it is like it is...him...he said he doesn't have a problem getting...nevermind i can't say here, could get booted from here.....

i saw him friday...i had just got home from dr...
    h showed up about3.5 hrs early..i answered the door asked him if he worked today..he said no...he had it off...then i thought oh yeah the union memebers get two days for federal holidays... isaid you told me you had to work...he said no

so he ran to my fridge...get h20...i ran to bathroom form my testing...anyways..i said do you remeber calling me..he said yes...he said he woke up thinkg why did i call jodie...

well he said his steero is broken somehow water got on it and burned it out...i said is there aleak in the ceinling...he said no...he said he doesn't know how..it happened...then he said when he goes out drinking he gets water and drinks it..but he doesn't remeber drinking the water...

anyways..then cody called needeing picked up from track practice...so we got in my car... i said when are you going to have your electricy turned on? he said i have it on....i said you told me you didn't have on and they turned it off...he denied ever saying that...so i said yes you did and also you told me a whole of other stuff...like you told me where you went last night, named the two bars off...he said yes he went there..

i told him about everything i told you...i left out he menitoned about the da's offic sending him27 pages to fillout and they wee going to take him to court and he didnt undertand whwy he was getting these papers...i played stupid..they are checking for me to see how much he is making and how much he is spending time w/cody to up the child support...
    anyways..

we get home...he and i are out on my balconly smoking
    he said he wonders why he is such a pathological liar when he is drunk...and how he is so beleivable and how he always exagerates stories when he is drunk....he said he is going to have to ask his therapist about that, but the problem is they cost a lot of money...i said no they don't...he said yes they do..i said it cost 10$, cody has the same ins...as him...he said i see someone on the outside...i said why? he said he dint' want anyone from the union to find out about it...

hmmmm,hippa act?

well i asked him what type of therapist are you seeing...he said a psychologist...i said they are a doctor then..he said no, i said if youu are seeing a psychologist then they are a dr...

i washed my hands literally, from the cig smoke...i'm complusive like that..i said where did you get this referral from? he didn't reply...i rephrased it? who reccomended this person? he said i met her through a friend of a friend...i said oh, val, the stripper who was taking some classes in psychology...his eyes looked up and the mouth dropped opened...hmmmmm no answer after that...i guess i must have guessed it right...

i think he may have went to kaiser back july 05...i think he heard the truth...then the end of august he brought up his appt evaluation to me...he said the she said he is not an alcoholic she drank like that when she went thru her divo ce too, that i snormal..and the voices he hears are from his dyslexia...and she asked him how many voices does he hear...his story 3, she replies oh good...he said why...oh that is because of your dyslexia and when you are dyslexic the left brain and right brain each have voice and then the subconicous comes out...sounded liked a b.s. story to me...

and when he told me he was going to get a psych eval at the va hosiptal in san jose...then when he told me about this story above.. i asked whee did you go he said kaiser...and it was male he was going to see beofre the psych eval...

anyways doxy...sorry this so long....

now i have cody over at his father...i know his father isn't getting proper treatment...and then his dad telling me things about hearing things and grabbing 45...and he told me about a noose and not being afraid to die...i have heard all other things in the past you could imagine when you think of bipolar....

cody wants to come home on friday now..instead of next sunday...i was going t make him stay there because i get sick of his dad saying he has to work friday nights at a bar and he isn't going to take cody to football practice early saturday morings or track...i guess i have been bitter about that...

but now maybe i should just go get cody...so his dad doesn
    t do any harm to him...my friends say oh his dad wont' do anythig...but if you know anything about being bipolar you can snap anytime...and he was told he is borderline personality..which would explain the lying...

so i did not want to really write you about any of this because i knew you needed to figure things out in your life about that mother to be....

i have to do my sleep study thing here at my house tonight...they gave me these wires and stuff...so that will b fun...

my hands are killing me i hope ;you get this tonight...

thank you for being a friend...

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

First of all let me say "Please don't ever feel like you can't talk to me even if I have problems"!OK?!!!!!!

If you waited till I had no problems to writeto me............... when you need me you'd be waiting forever LOL I ALWAYS have so many problems LOL)

I really feel for you with the "EX" situation but I think your doing the right thing by trying to do things that are important to "JODIE"!

Just remember to take it one day at a time.............and don't beat yourself up each time you think you may have not handled it the way you wished you had!

I laughed so hard when you told me you were going to get dressed up and put the flower on the table.............that was a brilliant idea! :)

Did you end up doing it???? LOL

I honestly think that the "ex" always thinks that you will be waiting for him with open arms! maybe if you have enough of a life of your own doing things and becoming happy without him he will notice that you don't really need or want him........SOMETIMES that is all it takes to make a person realize what they had!

How are you feeling from the test? and what are the options for the results of the heiney test? "you poor thing" !

Well, Iam up for a little bit longer...............please write and let me know how your doing ok!

"Oh before you go I wanted to let you know that I did really good today...............I didn't cry once.........and I feel god that I don't have to deal with that ill minded and coniving little witch anymore .............

XO
    Doxy
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am so happy you didn't cry once today.yipee

you made me laugh at don't wait to tell me something until after your stress goes away, thing...

i know but i didnt want you to have one more thing on your mind...

as far as the flowers...the ex came over to my house around 3 pm...i just got home from my dr. appt...and i didn't think he would be at my house until around 6-7 pm...since he told me he he had to work....friday morning and be up at 5:15 am...

one thing that was out was my great big old mikasa vase on my counter. cody used it to keep his gf's roses in...so it was by my kitchen sink with some pieces of petals...so it looked like i had some flowers in there...i did but not mine...

i have to forward the rest of this now, cause i don't know if i have forgteen anything..jodie..i'll be back

hugs to you my bubbly friend
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

my dr. apt went ok on firday...

he said it is not good but not really bad right now...my muscles in there are not working like the should be...he said he doesn't think it is the shingles that is causing that problem...rarely ever does...but i have been "murphy law" all my life....

so i need to do a follow up/w pcp...and take it from there, she mentioned mri on my thoracic....i have kaiser ins...not my favorite....

the referred me to a chronic pain class...what a joke, since i do not have anyone to be my sponsor every friday from 3 pm..until 4:30 for 10 weeks i can not attend...i am highly disappointed in this system...plus i have my son to pick up after track practice which usually ends at 4:30-5 pm....

the place is 30 miles away from where we live and thenyou know how traffic is...so they can kiss my hiney...

i want to knuckle down tomarrow and get a hold of health net and bluecross ins...and see how more i would have to pay...and if their is a certain neuorologist on there...he has the best pt. i have ever had in 10 years...last i knew he took medi-care....so we shall see..

thanks for replying i hope you have a wonderful day at work...

and i am glad you are not letting that little missy piss you off anymore...
    i guess we can hope she has a safe delivery and let god take care of the rest or your higher power...

well you hang in there and soon you will be zooming around in your suv 4 runner....

hugs to you

jodie