Doxy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Mar 13, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Justed wanted to see how things were on the Grandbaby front. Please update us. Hope all is well with you? Are you enjoying that new vehicle??
  2. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i know her dog was not doing so well, and a lot of stress and not feeling well...plus working...

jodie
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam soooooooooooo enjoying my new SUV!

I absolutely LOVE it and appreciate it! I went through so much to get it so it means that much more to me to own it!

I was without my own vehicle for 3 longggggggggggggggg months so Iam still having to stop and tell myself that it is indeed my car!~

I'm sorry that I haven't been on the board lately.....not only have I been working 42 hours a week............I also caught the flu and it has taken me almost 2 weeks just to get my strength up.....................also...............

My beloved "Bud" pit bull is dying from what we think is cancer..........we have been doing so much to try to keep him alive and nothing is helping.....................but we know we have done everything we can to TRY!

Iam so upset and tired.............just plain worn out I guess you could say...............I don't want to have to say good bye but know it is coming near!

Iam just EXHAUSTED !!!!:)

"Now for the happy news" I was kind of sad when I was so sick that I couldn't see my brand new Grandson "Cohen" but this Sunday I DID get to see him for the first time since he was born 2 weeks ago!

I got to feed him his bottle and just kiss and squeeze him!

He is such a good baby..........and is already a "lady killer"! LOL

The mom seems to be ok now.............so hopefully it was just her hormones.................Iam treading lightly just to be safe.................but I will say this........" I LOVE THAT BABY SO MUCH "

It is like "heaven on earth" when I hold him and look into his eyes! There is no words to describe the warm and loving feeling he puts in my heart!

My son is still struggling a bit...........he hasn't seen him yet................but did tell me he is going to go over and see him soon..........I just pray for him every day and know that he will do what is right I just hope it is sooner and not later!

Thank you once again for asking about me.............I will try my best to get back on here in the next day or two and fill you in on more!

I love you all and hope that you all are doing well and having good days!

Love
    Doxy

P.S. I did try to post pictures of my car and of Cohen but Iam having trouble getting them loaded I will keep trying so be on the look out ok?! :)
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

bed...i saw three post clidcked it on and came right here...i wasnted to say you brought a big smile to my face...i am going to read what you have posted....be right back now

ya here
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am so excited to see you here and happy to boot..i am delighted you got to see cohen,,he has changed so much i bet...doxy i can't wait to be a grandma...but i would like cody after completed college ball then he can get married....we will have a great big irish wedding his littl gf is irish...so who knows if he;;ll have her after college....

we it is nice to hear you in good spirits.

great big jodie huggy to her doxy fried

i missed you doxy glad to have you back......

jodie
  7. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I know how close I am with my furbabies.

But I am so happy to hear you got to hold your grandson. I hope she stays good to you, especially since its obvious how much you love him and any kid needs as much love as possible. I hope your son will go see him. I wish he had seen him sooner though. I know he is struggling with this. How soon will they test the baby to make sure he is his? That will help him feel better about the baby I am sure. I will continue to pray for your family.
    I am also glad you are enjoying that new SUV.You deserve happiness.

God hath provided !!

I am glad you were able to get on here as I was getting a bit worried when we hadn't heard from you in a while. That flu bug is going around everywhere I think. You take Care of yourself.

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Baby Cohen is absolutely beautiful.

Your son will get there eventually, it must be very hard for him right now.

I think I mentioned my own baby, Rosie,my 18 year old cat, has cancer too, there's nothing we can do either but give her pain meds and hope we choose the right time to 'let her go' - it's so hard, Doxy, I know what you and your family are going through.

love
    Rosie